Friday, May 15, 2009

Date Night with JC Sandberg

While packing for our trip to Key Largo this morning I scanned my camera and realized that I had forgotten to post some recent pictures I had taken. Before the rains came, all of the trees in our neighborhood (except for the one in front of our house that is dying a slow death) were in full bloom and it was so beautiful.

See what I mean? I love spring in DC.

I also found some pictures of a recent date night that JC and I had (pictures are family friendly). My brother Matt is still crashing at our place (he is headed to graduate school in North Carolina at the end of the summer). So I try and take advantage of every night that we have alone. A couple of weeks ago, JC and I came home from work to an empty house. I was all excited thinking that we'd go out for a nice dinner then maybe come back and watch a movie together. JC, however, had other plans for our evening together ...

which involved resealing the tub in the guest bathroom. DISGUSTING.

I have to hand it to him, though. I was skeptical at first, but he did a great job and it cost us less than $10!

JC and I are headed to Key Largo for the weekend. Our friends have generously offered up their house to us for four days! The weather forecast is calling for thunderstorms all weekend long. Hopefully, Scott and Vicki's tubs are in better shape than our tub was. If not, I know what we'll be doing!

No comments: