Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pictures by Request

My sister and various friends have asked for some pictures of the inside of our new house. JC and I have been working hard to get it painted and furnished. Actually, our handyman Luis has been working hard to get it painted, I've been working hard to get it furnished and JC has been working hard to keep it all on budget. Here are some photos.

The living room ... still awaiting the area rug we ordered

The dining room.

Matt and JC working hard in the kitchen on Memorial Day. JC made a lemon cheesecake with raspberry sauce. He wouldn't let me take a picture of it though.

Master bedroom.

Note that there are still no window treatments in our home. Remember when I said I had finally convined my husband that fabric on windows is a good thing. I might have overestimated his buy in on that.

No comments: