Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Amazing Photographer .... Megan Holdsworth

For those of you who attended the wedding or the evening barbeque, you might have seen a beautiful blond lady with a huge smile on her face running around snapping photos. Hopefully some of you got a chance to talk with her, because she is a hoot. Not only is Megan beautiful and fun ... she is one of the most talented ladies I have ever met. I feel extremely lucky to have met Megan through my sister-in-law Nikki and I am so honored that she came all the way from Prescott, Arizona to capture our wedding. But I have to say that the thing I am most thankful for is that she actually got JC to smile like he meant it!!

Below are just a few of her amazing photos. I'm promised that there will be more to come on her blog this weekend and you can find that at www.megaphotoblog.blogspot.com. Maybe I'll even post some of JC too! In all seriousness, I wouldn't normally post pictures of myself but Megan has only posted my bridals so far and I just wanted you all to see what an amazing eye she has.

Thank you so much Megan!

I will have you all know that the above picture was JC's idea. The one below was his idea too, though.




My eyes aren't really that color, but I love Megan's "enhancements."

No comments: