Friday, September 19, 2008

Home Alone!

Tonight is my first night home alone as a married lady. How sweet it is! I’m sure that after about 2 hours I’ll wish JC was here with me, but in the meantime, I think that I’ll go get myself some crackers and eat them in bed while typing this out.

So, JC and I have had a busy first week back from the wedding/honeymoon (more on that later)! We’ve had to acclimate to sharing 800 square feet of living space, different sleeping schedules and vastly different television programming preferences. But we’ve also learned a lot about each other too …. apparently I kick in my sleep, who knew?

JC spent most of the week dealing with our new home. Today he did the final walkthrough and the closing, so we officially own the house. After the walk through was complete, he called to tell me that the sellers had left an ENORMOUS pile of trash outside of the house on the curb ... and you all know how JC is about trash. JC hates trash so much that he takes his out nightly. So he was less than impressed with that effort. Luckily the trash people don’t come until Wednesday so there is more than enough time for me to needle him by pointing it out daily, for our new neighbors to develop a bad opinion of us and for me to capture it on film so I can post a photo on the blog. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

The MacMizzles said...

I heard the wedding was gorgeous. Amber showed me all the paper and festivities. And Lauren, your dress is so amazing. Quite possibly the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.