Monday, February 8, 2010

Bryn's First Week

It is hard to believe that a week has passed since Bryn was born. What an eventful week it was! Lee Lee and Grandpa Steve came for a visit, a huge snowstorm dumped about 2 feet of snow in DC and JC and I found joy in analyzing poop.

Bryn is such a sweet baby. She is a great eater and a good sleeper. We've heard that the first week is the honeymoon period, but I can't believe that our little lady would ever be one of those cranky, fussy babies. Famous last words ...

Here are a few more pictures of our girl.




2 comments:

Rabid said...

Wow. That is so very very sweet. I was thinking, just this morning in fact, about how fun it would be to have a newborn right in the middle of a snow storm. I'm serious too. Nothing beats staying indoors with warm socks and a baby.

Well... almost nothing.

_ said...

She is SO beautiful! I can't wait to meet her, as soon as it stops snowing that is...