Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bryn Taylor Sandberg

Bryn Taylor Sandberg arrived on February 2, 2010, at 11:48 PM. A petite girl, she weighed 8 lbs, 8 oz. and measured 21.25 inches long at birth. Mom and baby are doing well, and we hope to bring them home tomorrow. Lauren was a true warrior, successfully navigating a very long, difficult labor while avoiding a C-section.

More later, but many have asked for pictures so I am posting a few tonight.

Many thanks to all for their kind wishes, prayers, and offers of help.

Who knew these babies came without instructions?

Arriving at the hospital at 1 AM on February 2nd.

Between contractions waiting for epidural at 4 PM on February 2nd.

The morning after.


The finished product (or fruit of Lauren's labor).


5 comments:

Eileen said...

she is absolutely beautiful! congrats again!

Christa said...

Congratulations JC and Lauren! She's BEAUTIFUL! :) I wish I lived closer so I could help as you recover!

megan said...

WOW. I was wondering when the day would arrive that a BABY would be posted on this site :)
SOOOO stinkin cute...so cute...am I seeing sandberg all over that adorable face? Seeing the blanket in the labor room brings back "chilling" memories...nice work gusy (and good job jace on the posting - you get a free night's sleep for that one!)

Kamae said...

Yeah, she's here! Bryn is beautiful and I'm glad you're all doing well!

Uncle Ted said...

Bryn is beautiful, just like her parents. I hope you have a years supply to endure the 28 inches of snow in Northern Virginia. Are you sure you are not in Vermont?