Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Three Weeks and Counting!

I'm working to get Christmas photos up on the blog, but JC and I are still trying to figure out our new camera. So, in the meantime, I thought I would share pictures from my fabulous baby shower this weekend!

Friends Teri, Carrie and Heidi threw an amazing party to celebrate the impending arrival of our little one. I was so overwhelmed by the efforts they undertook to make this a such special day for me; one that I will never forget.

It would be hard to express how much JC and I appreciate the love, support and excitement we have received from our friends and family during this special time. We feel so lucky to have such kind and thoughtful people in our lives and are happy that our daughter will be surrounded by such wonderful influences.

1 comment:

megan said...

ummmm...you have 3 weeks to get that camera working ;) JC better figure out how to post 'cause that will be his job...matt totally joked about joining twitter just so he could "tweet" during the boring (beginning) part of labor :)

Love the shower decorations :)