Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Headline: Married Folks Become Uninteresting

JC and I have been terrible about posting on the blog lately. I'm gearing up to send our our Christmas cards and our blog web address is on the back of them so I thought I had better get some interesting stuff up here. Unfortunately, since we got married, we've become terribly uninteresting. We now spend our weekends doing stuff like picking out paint colors and raking leaves in our front yard!

Our move to the country has been a bit of a tough transition for JC. And if you saw his "Bachelor Pad" before we got married, you'd probably understand why. It was mouse free, bug free, raccoon free and didn't have a leaking roof. There is a bright side to all of this though, packing a pistol in public is perfectly legal in Virginia and JC is ready to protect the homestead.

And that has the potential to make our lives way more interesting!

2 comments:

sandberg75 said...

How big is the raccoon this week? Minivan size???

The petulant ninny said...

Can't believe I missed this.

I am available for hardware acquisition consultations during reqular business hours (MST) wed- fri.