Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wedding Planning ... JC and Lauren Style

JC and I visited Vermont in April to kick off the wedding planning with my parents, Steve and Lee Jones. We met with our florist, had our cake tasting and my Dad treated us both to a special Steve Jones' mud-season off-roading adventure (please keep at least one eye on the road at all times Dad).

JC has been really involved in the whole wedding planning process. Here we are looking at flowers and linens with our florist Nancy ...

Hmm, I'm sure he was just using that computer to get ideas for floral arrangements.

Actually, I have to give credit where credit is due, JC has been very involved in the whole wedding planning process. He picked out those pink "Save the Date" notices you all received and is looking forward to never living it down with his best friend, Jon.

3 comments:

David and Nikki said...

Whatever....way to look like you are into the flower arrangements, Jr.! Way to impress the in-laws!You can't fool me,thought...you were probably looking up sports junk or playing a game:)

sandberg75 said...

Sure JC, looking at floral arrangements on-line...didn't know they had flower arrangements on drudge report.

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I'm so happy you loved the (PINK :) save the dates! Now onto the invitations!